Victorian Valentine's Gift Swap

I belong to a wonderful group of Victorians called "The Complete Victorian".
We all have a passion for the things of the past. We spent time sharing great Victorian stories, finds and crafts. At times we gift swap with each other. I absolutely love Victorian Gift Swaps. We just had a Victorian Valentines Swap. I received some lovely treasures that I immediately put to use in my tea Salon.

 First I got this cute shopping bag with little girls playing dress up. My Victorian friend knows how I love dressing up. It is hanging on the wall for all to see and enjoy.


Second, I received a beautiful Victorian necklace, lovely note and note pad.
It is just the little things that make the swap special. I love receiving gifts in the mail from my Victorian friends. I know they had my in mind because of the thought they use to send such enjoyable gifts..
I hope you have friends like these. "We share good old fashion friendship!"

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...