A delightful afternoon of Tea in the Park!


It was a delightful afternoon of tea in the park. I had to wear my new Colonial bodice to see how comfortable it will be in re-enactment.  I invited my daughter, Little Estelle to join me for tea. She is so much like me. She is planning to do a Zombie Walk later in the day. She love to dress up and parade around town with her friend. A chip off the old block.
As you can see, with the right shoes, hat and Colonial accessories, the bodice will do quit fine.


2 comments:

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Lady Estelle-

What a lovely way to spend an afternoon with your daughter! It is a great idea to have tea outdoors, and it looks like you brought the finest accessories along with you. What nice memories you are making!

-Pam

Torri said...

Lovely tea wear and you're daughter is simply gorgeous. Looks like you had a delightful day. :)

Thanks for posting!

Cheers,
ToRRi :)

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...