The second day of my vacation.

I had such a exciting adventure on Tuesday with my Red Hat Friends on the beach, as you can see in the link on the page below.
On my second day, I wanted to find a peaceful place to meditate and whim down. I always enjoy the peacefulness of the cemetery. I came across a peaceful but forgotten cemetery in Warwick, RI.

The cemetery is located in the Apponaug section of Warwick.
I spent some time there enjoying  the beautiful architecture on some of the tombstones.

It is a historical cemetery,but sadly abandon and forgotten. I love visiting cemeteries and I feel this should not happen.I also feel that cemeteries are the resting place of our history and history should not be forgotten!

2 comments:

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Lady Estelle,

It looks like you are having a ball with your Red Hat lady friends! I, too, love old cemeteries and love to visit them. Each stone has a story to tell. They truly are a slice of history.

Hope you have a lot more fun!

-Pam

ladyestelle said...

Oh, I am.
Total relaxation.
Thank you for you visit to the page. I always enjoy yours. You are an inspiration.
Lady Estelle

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...