The Frederick Stegmaier Mansion featured in Victorian Homes!

Congratulation to Joe Matteo for his hard work and creativity.
http://www.stegmaiermansion.com/files/stegmaier_victhomes_aug10.pdf



I was so thrilled and excited about my weekend that took place on May 30th,2009. I left Rhode Island to Pennsylvania for a two night stay at the enchanting and elegant Stegmier Mansion.

The Frederick Stegmaier Mansion was built in 1870 by locally renowned Victorian architect Missouria B. Houpt as his private residence.

Frederick Stegmaier, president of the Stegmaier Brewery, purchased the mansion in 1906 where it remained in the Stegmaier family until the late 1940's.

In 2001 Joseph Matteo acquired the mansion and meticulously restored it to its former opulence.



Located in the River Street Historic District of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, and adjacent to several colleges and universities, the Frederick Stegmaier Mansion is operating today as an Historic House Museum, Banquet facility and Grand Bed and Breakfast.

http://www.stegmaiermansion.com/

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...