A Quick tour of my little tea corner.

 My new tea cups. I love taking a trip to Savers. You can always find a nice cup or two. I should not say always.But when you do, it is a treat. These two beauty are made in England. AYNSLEY Est 1775


The tea Corner looks so inviting today.The table is always set for eight.


I keep it well stock for unexpected visitors.
I did a little rearranging, as I always do around this time. I try to make it comfy and cozy, so when you come in from out of the cold, you will find your special place.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Your placemats are so vivid and appealing and I quite like your tipping teapot. I have made up my mind to have one someday.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...