Valentine's Day Tea!

Welcome my dear tea loving friends. 
Come right in and sit a spell.

The water is hot in the pot and all is ready.
We sat in the "Front Parlor" and waited for the rest of the guest to arrive.
We nibbled on fruit and crackers while enjoying some introductory tea.

Then, when all were are here, we entered the "Tea Room" for a fine tea and delights.
Oh, the joy of good food , friend and conversation. We ate and read love letters to each other.
"The Love letters made the treats sweeter."


After tea we moved to a small "Sitting Room" where we tried on hats from my hat collection and posed for the camera. These folks are the not-so-shy ones.



At the end of it all and time for sweet partings, I could tell my guest were content and wanting a return visit soon.

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...