Tea Recipes!

 A friend sent these wonderful tea recipes and I felt I had to share them with you.
I have tried the Peppermint Tea and it turned out to be my favorite.

                                                                  
                                               *Tea Recipes *

  *Kitchen Tea:
  Mix equal parts of Camomile flowers, sage, marjoram or oregano, and
  Thyme.

 * Peppermint Tea:
  Mix six parts peppermint and one part each sage and rosemary.
 
 * Lemon Mint Tea:
  Mix equal parts of lemon verbena or lemon balm and peppermint with a
  Pinch of dried grated lemon or orange peel.

 * Headache Tea:
  Mix equal amounts of rosemary, and thyme.
 
  *Calming Tea:
  Mix equal amounts of sage, thyme, marjoram, and Camomile.
 
  *Shakespeare Tea:
  2 cups mint (peppermint or spearmint or 1 cup each)
  1/2 cup marjoram
  1/3 cup whole savory leaves
  Mix thoroughly and store in tightly covered container. To use, steep
  one teaspoon per cup of briskly boiling water for 10 minutes or so to
  taste.

 * Herbal Earl Grey:
  1 teaspoon China tea
3 teaspoons young fresh bee balm leaves
  Infuse for 5 minutes in 2 cups boiling water and strain before
  drinking.

 * Harvest Herbal Tea:
  1 part hibiscus flowers
2 parts lemon grass
  3 parts raspberry leaf
  Let steep for twenty minutes. It's a very refreshing blend when served
  ice cold to help you get through these summer days

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...