I am in spot light on CNNiReport


I just read a wonderful blog about me on my dear friend Ray's blogspot. He is a stunning gentleman from England, that I admire from afar. He,like myself enjoy the Victorian fashion and lifestyle.
http://rayfrenshamworld.blogspot.com/

It was such a surprise. I had just received a call from a Mr. Hanks at CNN Reports. He was putting together a report on me and all my time wrapped friends. It is quit charming. I am pleased. I didn't know it would be out so soon. You know, at times I feel just so ordinary, but this article makes me out to be quit exciting.I look at my friends and I as just people with a passion for the past and a life gone by.
It's nice to know that we are considered fascinating. Maybe we are!

4 comments:

Shawn Faus said...

I just found you from the CNN article. How fun! The spooky part is I was just yesterday, discussing a picture from my childhood where we all dressed in my Victorian clothes.

What a nice trend this could be! Since the 80's are already back in style, we surely will need to reach farther and farther back for inspiration.

Alyssa said...

I also just found you from the article, and I must say that I was so excited because I am also from Rhode Island! I tend to dress a bit later, vintage-wise because I am still in college and don't have the time but my favorite era is Victorian/Edwardian. I'm currently working on the costumes for the show at URI that is set in that time era.

ladyestelle said...

My dearest ALYSSA
I am pleased to meet you.
Please let me know of your progress and if I can be of any help display your creation.
Lady Estelle

ladyestelle said...

Hello Shawn,
I guest I never grow up. I feel comfortable in the past. The fashions really makes me feel beautiful, a real lady, as we are meant to look and feel.
Thanks for your comment. I wish you a glorious day!
Lady Estelle

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...