Modern Day Victorian goes tech!

I received a video camera from my children for Christmas. It has been in my desk for months.My children love the idea of having a mother that lives in the 1800's, but they feel I must have and enjoy some of the tech from the 20th century. I love my computer, so I do have some tech in my life. Well, they expressed that I must try and capture some of my wonderful life on video for all to remember. So here is my first try at running this thing. Bear with me.


So from what I am told, is that I have to buy more memory if I want to make the video longer. I will get the hang of it.
I love my camera and it took a very long time before I started to really enjoy it.
"If one can enjoy the past, one must get use to the present and prepare for the future".
Lady Estelle

4 comments:

luverlie said...

I just finished looking at your blog. Really interesting. Love all the dresses. I have friends that do civil war re-enactments.
Found you thru love for vintage.ning

If I ever figure out how to add a friend, I will respond. Thank you.
luverlie@gmail.com

Carmen Johnson said...

Hello Lady Estelle,

I absolutely loved watching your first video! Like baby steps you will soon get the hang of it.

Best Wishes!


Carmen

D. Leigh said...

You are so cute, Estelle! I am such a neo ludite sometimes hehe. I haven't gone to the video's yet and managing the computer and digital camera seems enough ... until I see people playing with video cameras then I know I am missing out on something that could be fun and unique. Your video is awesome!

ladyestelle said...

You all have encouraged me to try this video thing again.
Thanks for the comments.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...