I bought this beautiful 1900's baby carrage last year at the Hearthside House Antique Fair.
On Sunday, August 8th, the Friends of Hearthside will sponsor our 2nd Annual Antiques Fair. Quality antique and collectible dealers from throughout New England are expected to participate. Single and double spaces are available for rent at the event. The Fair will be set on the grounds of Hearthside and run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. With some 16,000 cars a day passing by Hearthside, this offers great exposure for an outdoor event such as this.
Tours of the house will be given throughout the Antiques Fair, and refreshments will also be available, making it the perfect outing for the family.
Proceeds from the event will support the continued restoration efforts of the historic homestead.
To inquire about renting space at the Antiques Fair, call 401-726-0597 or email info@hearthsidehouse.org.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hello Estelle. I have discovered your blog and liked it instantly.

The Baby Carriage is so very cute and what a treasure to have.

Hope you'll drop by my place sometime and have tea!
God bless,
d from HomeHaven in the Kansas Prairies

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...