My Comfort Place!

"My Comfort Place" is my porch (it is on the second floor of a 1900's style apartment building).
From my porch you can see the Providence city skyline. It's quit a lovely view for a city.
But most of all is the peacefulness of being up above the city streets with all it's hustle and bustle.
It's quit peaceful up here!
After a long day a the Marriott, I come up here to  take time for myself. I read, take a nap or just sit and think about absolutely no-a-thing.            "THIS IS MY COMFORT ZONE"!

1 comment:

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

I love the lattice! It makes the dappled sunlight extra inviting, doesn't it?

-Pam

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...