Over Worked!

The last two days have been very busy for me at the hotel. I am not complaining,but it leaves no time for what I enjoy most.
I have had not time to sit and enjoy my favorite cup of afternoon tea. What I don like the most is, I do not have much time for my blogging and greeting my friends.
You mean a lot to my motivation. My stress level has been high and I lost my temper today.
Work is necessary, but peace in life is a must. Looking forwards to a day off tomorrow. It will be "National Reenactor Public Dress Up Day!
I plan to dress up and have a Victroian picnic in the park. I can't wait..
I need at this piont a little step back in time!

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...