Rearranging a Victorian Apartment?

I have to surround myself with things of old. It is my comfort. But, it is time to rearrange my apartment. Spring cleaning so to speak! It's not easy when everything in the apartments likes where it is. I feel I need to change it all around. This is how it looks now.

Find more photos like this on The True Victorian/Edwardian

I want to get rid of the Victorian clutter. We are known for that.
I need some decoration idea for the Spring. I would love your comment.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Dearest Estelle,
I would have trouble getting rid of the Victorian Treasures!

Best wishes to you as you rearrange your lovely apartment...I am struggling with shuffling things around in our house especially in the spare bedroom which is a catchall right now. Struggling!!! So I don't think I would be any help with suggestions on rearranging.

I have had to pray along the way...Dear Lord show me how to live in this apartment...house. Show me where to put things and how to store them. Sometimes I get a quick answer other times not so quick.

I enjoyed your slide show. I want to revisit your site where you have so many lovely pictures to view. Your purple dress is gorgeous and looks lovely on you.

What a delightful site with so many great pictures. I'll be back!

God bless,
d from homehaven

M.M.E. said...

You have so many wonderful things! I'm in the process of moving right now so I'm getting rid of almost everything I own in order to fit with my boyfriend in a one-bedroom apartment with no garage. I wish you the best of luck in your cleaning!

Martha said...

I like your Victorian "clutter" -- but if you must, put some things away -- store them in a closet and see if you like your house a bit barer.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...