4th of july Weekend!

The 4th of July weekend in very long, so enjoy and be safe. I hope you are taking this time for family and to explore this great country we live in. Spend some time seeing and learning some of American's great history, to appreciate where we have been and where we are going!
God bless America and it's History!


The Friends Of Hearthside and myself marched in the Historic Arnold Mill Parade.




All came out, even though the day was hot and humored.




It has been a tradition for over 40 years. I was so nice to see the spectators and here their cheers for us.
We were so proud and all the walking in the heat paid off. We came in second place for our float and costumes. It was an honor the win the Presidents Award.


2 comments:

Torri said...

Lady Estelle,

You look as gorgeous as usual. :) Great pictures!

Love,
ToRRi

ladyestelle said...

Thank you Torri
It was a hot day and very difficult to look beautiful. Now I know how a well dressed Victorian women felt in the summer.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...