End of July!

The month of July is almost over. August means to me a time to slow down and relax. In the hospitality business, which I work, August is the slow mouth because people are all on vacation and mostly out of town.
Thank God!
I can now find time for enjoyment and relaxation.
I have not planned any trips nor events yet. I just want to sit back and enjoy my Victorian parlor. I will have time to read, watch my favorite movies and sip lots of tea. It the smallest and simplest things in life I want to enjoy for a while.
With work, work, work, I had no time to enjoy the birds singing and the music playing. I enjoy mostly classical and Opera.
I wish I was more cultured in playing the piano. I would truly entertain myself.


I can't remember the last time I went to the Ballet. When I was in Boston, I made sure to attend at least two Ballet a year.
Well, no need to dwell on my love lost life in Boston. One day I will tell you about that.
Time to relax!

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...