Lincoln's Birthday
It is observed on the anniversary of Abraham Lincoln 's birth on February 12, 1809.
Born near Hodgenville, Kentucky, U.S.—died April 15, 1865, Washington, D.C.) 16th president of the United States (1861–65), who preserved the Union during the American Civil War and brought about the emancipation of the slaves. Read more .....
http://www.biography.com/articles/Abraham-Lincoln-9382540
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September Tea Travel
I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...
-
Christiana Carteaux Bannister: 19th Century Rhode Island Entrepreneur Join Mrs. Estelle Tucker Barada and the Warwick Historical Society fo...
-
Being a living history reenactor with a passion for history is not enough. We must teach our little children and the youth to enjoy it now, ...
-
I enjoy getting dress in my Victorian attire and strolling down some of Providence's historic neighborhoods. Just walking by and admirin...
1 comment:
What a beautiful dress, my sister makes dresses like this for my nieces when they come and help me give house tours. I want her to see yours. Just beautiful. Richard at www.myoldhistorichouse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment