My Vintage stereo 3D photo viewer and cards.


It is so much fun to invite friends over on a Sunday evening and enjoy the Vintage stereo 3D photo viewer with a glass of good Cherry. It better than the TV, which I do not have one in my Parlor.





I remember back in April 2009, I asked the question "Are you a ephemera?"
Well I am! I love to collect old post card, photograph, paper dolls and stereo views.


If you have a antique Viewer and want to collect more stereo views, this is an excellent website to go to:
http://www.stereoviews.com/


I have just a small collection right now, but it seem to becoming a popular event at my house. I will be ordering more to keep the interest up.

This one is my favorit card. It's called The Dance.


It has a number 1173.
Copyrighted, 1898, by T. W. Ingersoll. It has a lovely explanation of the dance ethics in the 1800's.

I find this collecting of old viewer card very educational and relaxing.

4 comments:

Stephanie Ann said...

How cool! We have a book that simulates viewing photos in a stereoscope. It's so neat you actually have one.

ladyestelle said...

Thank you for stopping by Stephanie Ann. It is a pleasure to meet you. I wish you the best in your search for history. It is the only true way to step back in time.
Lady Estelle

Nancy said...

Your stereoscope is wonderful! What a treasure. I love your blog and your photos. You look so beautiful in the banner photo! I would love to dress like that.

ladyestelle said...

Ahh! A new friend.Thank you Nancy,for your kind words. I am pleased that you have visited my blog and have enjoyed my photo.
I also enjoy your treasures you have found on your blog. I think we are going to be good friends. Happy hunting.
Lady Estelle

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...