Sign of Cabin Fever!

I feel that it is useless to complain and whine, but I am getting enough of the cold and ice. I truly love the comfort of my apartment, but it is time to get out and spread my wing.
I am in need of company, badly.
I am getting excited because I have so many events plan for March, 2011.
It's just a matter of waiting the last of the winter out. This is the hard part.
The Hearthside House has been closed for the last to months. All the snow kept us away from the Mansion. There is so much to do there to get it  cleaned and ready for the first Open House of the year.
I also have a Civil War Ball planned in March.
I have been frantically looking for a new Ball Gown. I do not want to make one even though I have all the time. It's not about the time when it comes to a gown, it the skill. My sewing skill are not ready for that (yet).

HERE IS MY WISH LIST FROM RECOLLECTION:
http://www.recollections.biz/  

Please come and tell me which one you think would be the bast. I love them all. I love every piece of clothing that is made by Recollections.

3 comments:

Lady Kara said...

Lady Estelle,

I am so much in agreement with you regarding cabin fever! I long to be able to open my windows and feel a luscious, warm breeze wafting through my lace curtains...

As for the ball gown, I feel you can't go wrong in that peppermint stripe...:^)

God bless,

Lady Kara

Lady Kara said...

Lady Estelle,

A quick correction: Spearmint stripe. :^)

Lady Kara

ladyestelle said...

Thanks Kara,
I do love that one. I was wondering though, if it I will be too warm with the long sleeves. I will be dancing.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...