Peaceful Sunday



I am home today just sitting here enjoying the sun shinning through the window. I am at peace with today and myself. All is well. As I sit and read all my blogger friend's posts, I see they are well also. I want to take this time to thank you all for stopping by for a visit to the "Modern day Victorian Lady". You are all my inspiration.

Much Love to:

Passions For The Past

Eastlake Victorian

My Old Historic House

A Beautiful Life

Aspiring Homemaker

The Rustic Victorian

The House of Poleigh Nasise

The Victorian Parlor 2

 Iglass Slipper

 Robin's Egg Bleu

Mary;s Heart


I will be adding more friends and followers throughout the day, as I read more.

Much Valentin's Day love to you all!
Lady Estelle

4 comments:

Denise said...

You my sweet Lady are so beautiful on the inside and out.Your post and blog are a pleasure.May our God continue to bless and keep you. Denise

ladyestelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Lady Estelle,

Your blog is always a joy to read. You have such a beautiful lifestyle, with so many fun Victorian events to attend. I adore reading your stories, and seeing your beautiful clothing! Thank you so much for sharing your love for this era with the rest of us. And I just love all the greenery in your home!

Pam

Historical Ken said...

You truly are a modern day Victorian lady, Miss Estelle.
God Bless You!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...